Based on feedback, we're providing a variety of resources for specific disabilities. Please note that this list is not all encompassing. To receive individual consultation, please reach out to email@example.com.
Depending on type of limitation and job duties, examples of accommodations could include a classroom/office closer to a department, a sit/stand station for an employee who uses a wheelchair, etc.
- Mobility Assistance Shuttle (Requires DMS approval) https://taps.ucdavis.edu/parking/mas
- CORE Access Parking (Requires DMS approval and DMV placard) https://taps.ucdavis.edu/parking/guide/campus_access
- Disabled Parking on campus https://taps.ucdavis.edu/parking/guide/disabled
- CA DMV disabled person parking placards and plates https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/vehicle-registration/license-plates-decals-and-placards/disabled-person-parking-placards-plates/
- UCDH Transportation and Parking Services: https://health.ucdavis.edu/parking/
- UCDH Courtesy Shuttle Services: https://health.ucdavis.edu/parking/courtesy/
- Wheel chair accessible taxi offers services for Davis, Sacramento and surrounding areas: https://www.wow-davistaxi.com/ phone: 530 204-8918
- Davis Community Transit: https://www.cityofdavis.org/city-hall/parks-and-community-services/davis-community-transit phone: 530 747-8240
- Sacramento Community Transit: https://www.sacrt.com/apps/sacrt-go-paratransit-services/ phone: 916 321-2877
Other Physical Limitations
Depending on type of limitation and job duties, examples of accommodations could include speech recognition software, an ergonomic keyboard or mouse, a keyboard tray, etc.