The resident program provides human resources support specifically for Resident Medical Staff at UC Davis Health.
They oversee payroll coordination and questions, direct deposit application, Resident Medical Staff Personnel Policy interpretation and procedures, benefits enrollment and administration, DCP and 403(b) savings plan changes and investment information, leave of absence coordination, workers' compensation claim management, performance evaluation information, grievance administration, and confidential consultation.
- Resident Selection Guidelines
- Resident Medical Staff Policy and Procedure Manual
- Resident Salary Table (PDF)
- Resident Program Staff Contacts
- Resident and Fellow Benefits Program (PDF)
- Western Health Advantage (WHA) Benefits Brochure (PDF)
- Resident and Fellow Benefits Summary Table