Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions about the AggieCard
- How long will it take to receive my credential?
- Mobile credentials (preferred) can be sent directly to your phone after you initiate the link you will be sent upon request. If we print a physical ID card, it can take 2-3 weeks for delivery to your home department. Cards will be mailed to your supervisor as a security measure.
- As a Retiree, what do I need to obtain an AggieCard?
- Please see the retirement page for more information: https://hr.ucdavis.edu/departments/shared-services/sso/hr/onboarding/id/emeriti
- What happens if I need to replace my AggieCard?
are available free of charge by submitting a request to: employeeID@ucdavis.edu or 530-754-4772.
- Where was my card sent?
- Cards are placed in intercampus mail and sent to your home department with your direct supervisor's name on the envelope. This is a security measure to verify that the ID goes to the proper person. Your supervisor can then give you your card. Please remember that if you have received an AggieAccess card or a proximity card that your key-control manager will still need to program your card for access. The card printing office does not do that.
- Can you program my card so I can enter my department building?
- No. Your department key-control manager is responsible for providing access into secure work areas. This is done at the department level. The card printing office does not program cards for access.
- What do information do I need to provide to obtain an ID card
- The required information to obtain your ID Card are the following: Work Department; Full Name of Supervisor; Your department’s campus mailing address; UC Path ID # (This is an 8-digit number and is not the Kerberos login;) PHOTO on a white or professional background (as an attachment)
- Can I come pick up my ID Card instead of having it mailed?
- Yes. We are in the office once a week and can pre-arrange for you to pick up your card. Please initiate that conversation in your request.