The AggieCard is the official UC Davis ID card; it identifies you as a UC Davis faculty and staff member at UC Davis and at other UC campuses.
We continue to process Employee ID cards and Retiree cards remotely. At this time there is no in-person processing or walk-in service. All cards will be placed in campus mail and sent to the department supervisor to be passed along to the employee. At this time we are not able to mail cards to home addresses due to security reasons as this is a legal form of identification.
To request an ID please send an email to email@example.com. Please include ALL of the following information with your request:
- A professional photo in a (.jpeg file) format. The photo should be taken in front of a background that is white or off-white.
- Your UC Path employee ID number. (This is an 8 digit number and is not the Kerberos login.)
- Your full legal name. Only legal names can be placed on cards.
- If you are a retiree, we require proof of retirement.
- Your department name.
- Your department’s campus mailing address. (Even if your department is not receiving regular campus mail deliveries, all mail is still being held at mail division for pick up.)
- Your supervisor’s name.
Please note - this process outlined above is for Campus only. ID badges for UC Davis Health Employees: Please follow standard process to submit an ID Badge request at https://ucdh.service-now.com/itss. For Health ID Badge related questions or assistance email HS-IS Access Request firstname.lastname@example.org
Please anticipate possible delays as the COVID-19 workplace plan is initiated, and campus operations evolve over the next several months. We ask for your patience as we prioritize processing based on current resource capacity and mailing constraints. The Shared Services Office remains closed and there will continue to be no in-person processing.
For urgent requests related to security access needs, please contact the Service Desk Team at 530-754-4772, and/or note this in your request to email@example.com. We can accommodate emergency printing of cards on a case by case basis.
The UC Davis AggieCard may be used at the following campus locations:
- Your AggieCard is honored at many Davis businesses for discounted prices on services and food