UC Davis ID cards are extended to staff and emeritus faculty who retired from UC Davis and are receiving monthly benefits from University of California Retirement System (UCRS) or who elected a lump sum cash out.
UC Davis retired faculty and staff are eligible to obtain a UC Davis Retiree Identification Card. If you retired from another UC campus you are not eligible for a UC Davis identification card.
How To Obtain Your Retiree Identification Card
After you retire you may obtain a retiree ID card, which will give you access to campus resources such as the library and discounts at campus venues.
To request an ID please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ALL of the following information with your request:
- A professional photo in a (.jpeg file) format. The photo should be taken in front of a background that is white or off-white.
- Your UC Path employee ID number or former ID number. (This is an 8 or 9-digit number and is not the Kerberos login.).
- Your full legal name.
- Your home mailing address and phone number.
- Required documents:
- Retirement confirmation letter (mailed from UCRS when retirement is confirmed) or direct deposit/SurePay pension statement (downloaded from the UCRAYS website).
- Photo – see examples in link for photo specifications https://registrar.ucdavis.edu/records/aggiecard-photo-submit/photo-samples
For more information, contact email@example.com or the Shared Services Organization Service Desk:
Telephone: (530) 754-4772