I-9 Tracker Complete is a new tool being adopted by all UC campuses to create and track I-9 forms. I-9 Tracker is a solution provider for form I-9, E-Verify and immigration compliance, and will integrate with UCPath.
UC Davis Project Implementation Details
- Project Implementation Lead: Nicole Snethen. email@example.com
- Project Implementation I-9 SME: Jennifer Gastineau. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus and Health GoLive Date: February 11, 2019.
- Project Overview and I-9 Tracker Setup (PDF)
- UCPath/I-9 Tracker Integration Overview (PDF)
- Training FAQ (Coming Soon)
I-9 Tracker Worksite IDs and Administrators
Note: Please contact your worksite administrator for business process and/or system related questions. All escalations specific to the I-9 Tracker system, should be submitted by worksite Administrators to the Shared Services Organization’s Service Desk. email@example.com.
|Distributed Shared Services Center (DiSSC)||ID 901||Andrea Aguilar
|Academic Units Shared Services Center (AUSS-C)||ID 902||Dedra Hamilton
|Shared Services Organization (SSO)||ID 904||Carina Ng
|UC Davis Health/Academic Personnel||ID 905||Abigail Reyes
What Does Tracker Do?
- Process all I-9s digitally, removing the need to fill out and scan paper forms.
- Allow the user to fill out Section 1 of the form before they arrive for their first day.
- Allow a third party/campus processor to validate documents remotely for Section 2.
- Track compliance of I-9 forms over time:
- Have a single dashboard that shows all pending I-9 actions at a glance.
- View and customize reporting on upcoming I-9 actions.