Departments who have employees drive on behalf of their organization, may require their employee(s) to sign up for the DMV Employer Pull Notice Program.
This program assists the department in monitoring an individual’s driving record and therefore improves public safety. The SSO registers new and existing employees for our client departments.
To request an employee be added/removed from the Pull Notice:
- Navigate to the Community Portal in AggieService
- Select the topic as Human Resources
- Choose the Recruitment/Position Management option.
- Choose the employee type and select the DMV Pull Notice Program Update request type.
- Applicant Information – Employer Pull Notice System
- UC Davis Policy and Procedure Manual; Chapter 380, Section 20 Employer Pull Notice System
- “Individuals considered by the University to have a poor driving record or considered “negligent” by the DMV cannot be employed as drivers.”
- Exhibit A – Job Titles Required to be Enrolled in EPN
- Exhibit I – Guidelines for adding Non-Mandatory Enrollees
- Contact Us - For questions regarding the DMV Employer Pull Notice Program, please contact Fleet Services directly at (530) 752-7171 or visit the Fleet Services website for additional information.