Whether you're looking for an after-school sitter, a nanny, a caregiver for an adult or elderly loved one, or someone to walk the dog — we’re here for you.
The University of California Office of The President provides Bright Horizons Enhanced Family Supports to help you find care and support for your family needs.
Enhanced Family Supports has five components:
1. Sittercity: Search for sitters, nannies and housekeepers
Caregiver Database for Self-Selected Care: child, adult and pet care.
- View responding caregiver profiles for vetting
- Basic background checks are provided. Enhanced checks can be requested at a discounted fee
- Check references
- Interview by phone and then in person
- Have a new nanny, after-school homework help, housecleaner or weekend babysitter
- Nanny placement services with CollegeNannies (30% discount) (only Bay Area available at this time)
- Pet care
2. Years Ahead: Elder Care resources
Access a needs assessment, resource library and search tools to find elder caregivers and facilities.
3. Preferred enrollment and tuition discounts for center-based care
Get preferred enrollment at Bright Horizons centers and access tuition discounts at network centers including KinderCare.
Provides easy access to high-quality individual and group tutoring and test prep providers, offering a variety of online and in-person options with exclusive discounts: Revolution Prep 20%/Varsity Tutors 20%/Sylvan Learning 20% discounts.
5. Camps & Enrichment Discounts
- Code Ninjas: up to 20% off, three Sacramento locations
- MarcoPolo Learning (online) up to 64% off annual plans
- Brooklyn Robot Foundry (virtual courses) 15% off
How to Access your Benefits:
- UC DAVIS MAIN CAMPUS EMPLOYEES: CLICK HERE to create your account and access your benefit.
- UC DAVIS HEALTH EMPLOYEES: CLICK HERE to create your account and access your benefit.
- POSTDOCS use this link to access Additional Family Supports (managed through the Postdoctoral Scholar Benefits Plan)
* Note: Some employees experience difficulty accessing SitterCity due to their union affiliation. Some unions have chosen to exclude themselves from this benefit.
If you have trouble accessing your benefits please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.