UC Davis upholds the dignity of its faculty, staff, and health professionals. We encourage all employees and supervisors to treat others with equality and respect.
By incorporating the mission of the university and the code of conduct, we believe strong communication will enhance understanding and foster positive work environments. To provide managers and supervisors with the guidance they may need in times of crucial communication, Employee & Labor Relations has prepared sample letters for supervisors to deliver to employees:
Probationary/Limited Appointment Release Letter
- Campus: Release from Probation Template
- Health: Probationary Release Template
- Health: Per Diem Release Template
Letter of Expectations (LOE)
- Campus: Letter of Expectations Template
- Health: Letter of Expectations Template
Letters of Warning (LOW)
- Health: Please contact your Employee Relations Consultant.
- Campus: Academic Student Employees
- Campus: Clerical
- Campus: Fire Fighters
- Campus: Health Care Professional
- Campus: Librarian
- Campus: Non-Represented (PPSM)
- Campus: Police
- Campus: Postdoctoral Scholars
- Campus: Research Support
- Campus: Service Unit
- Campus: Technical Unit
Proofs of Service (POS)
Please consult with your Employee Relations Consultant at UC Davis and UC Davis Health regarding any of these letters.