Performance appraisals for non-represented (99) and Skilled Craft (K-3) employees are underway for the review period beginning May 1, 2019 and ending April 30, 2020.
Performance appraisals are to be completed and approved in UCPath ePerformance no later than Friday, June 12, 2020.
On March 9, an automated email, containing a link to ePerformance, notified non-represented and Skilled Craft employees and their supervisors that they may begin their respective portions of the annual performance appraisal.
All supervisors are expected to complete evaluations for their non-represented and K-3 staff.
Role of the Employee & Supervisor
- Employees: Prepare and submit their Self-Evaluation and propose goals in ePerformance by the department’s established due date. Supervisors should inform their employees of the due date, but a suggested due date of April 3 will appear in ePerformance.
- Supervisors: Performance management is a year-long responsibility and supervisors are encouraged to meet quarterly with employees to review goals and progress. Specific to this performance appraisal cycle, supervisors:
- Review the employee’s position description to ensure it is current and accurate as it is the basis by which performance should be evaluated.
- Write a draft appraisal to share and discuss with employee.
- Meet individually and in person with the employee to review their performance, future goals, including professional development and diversity, equity and inclusion goals.
- Finalize performance appraisal in ePerformance by June 12, 2020.
- Webinar on Thursday, March 19, from 10 – 11 a.m.
Covers annual employee performance appraisals, the roles of employees and supervisors, and upcoming enhancements. Register via Zoom
- Additional Training Resources
Please visit the Performance Appraisal pages to access slide decks, job aids, recorded webinars.
Please contact email@example.com