SSO processes requests to issue a refund for monies paid to the university by a person, such as a key deposit, college transcript request, locker rental deposit, and Vet Med prepaid services that were not necessary.

In order to process, SSO needs proof of original payment to UC and the amount being refunded.

To submit a Refund request for processing:

Create an OPP Payment/Refund Request that includes justification, and attach all required items.