SSO processes requests for payment to pay professional memberships dues and fees directly to a vendor.
In order to process the request, SSO will need the following:
- A brief explanation for the reason of the membership and how it benefits the University.
- An invoice or application that is filled out completely which includes the costs associated with the membership.
- Memberships must be signed by the Dean, Chair, or Vice Chancellor.
To submit Professional Membership/Dues for processing:
Create an OPP Payment/Refund request that includes justification and attach all required items.
- Memberships requests that have not been approved, as per policy, will require Adhoc routing of the KFS document to the appropriate approver.
- Sharing log in information and passwords is against UC Policy. If the item must be paid through a website login, the employee will need to pay out of pocket and ask for a reimbursement for this expense.
- If this has already been paid by the employee and needs a reimbursement for the out of pocket expense, please see Accounts Payable - Employee Reimbursement.