TES promptly delivers candidates pre-screened and best prepared to meet your staffing needs.
Temporary Employment Services is happy to share that recharge rates, which were lowered for FY16, remain significantly less than external vendors.
When requesting a temporary employee through TES, departments are to complete the TES Request Form and submit to the following staff:
- Clerical/Admin (CX): Non-Exempt/Non-Represented (99s) Positions
- Submit to Derek Sanders | email@example.com
- Service (SX): Custodians, Laborers, Cooks, Food Svc Workers and MOSC Positions
- Submit to Jeri Elise Miller | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exempt Positions
- Submit to Leana Quant-Faragasso | email@example.com
TES will review the request and contact the department if additional information is needed. TES will assign a temporary employee and provide the department with placement information.