The Group Mentoring Program offers inclusive professional development activities.
Our UC Davis community has consistently expressed interest in mentoring as a professional career development tool, and the Talent Management and Development Center of Expertise is pleased to announce the call for applications for the 2018 UC Davis Group Mentoring Program.
This is the third year of our Group Mentoring Program. This six-month program, held at the Davis and Sacramento locations, consists of approximately 32 hours, inclusive of professional development activities and estimated travel time. As with previous years, from across the UC Davis campuses, we anticipate great interest and participation in the Group Mentoring Program which is designed to promote a culture of leading by example and support professional development.
2018 Program Components and Timeline
Time commitment is approximately 32 hours over six months (inclusive of travel time).
- February 18: Last day to submit applications
- March 6: Applicants will be notified of status
- March 19: Mentor orientation (Sacramento)
- April 5: Opening session (Sacramento) *
- July 10: Strengths finder workshop (Davis)*
- September 10: Culminating session (Sacramento) *
- Six monthly small group mentoring meetings; dates and locations will vary by your small group
*Denotes a large group meeting with both mentors and mentees
How to Apply
- Mentee Criteria: Up to PSS Grade 5, Career status, and at least one year with UC Davis
- To submit your application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GMP2018Mentee
- Mentor Criteria: PSS Grade 5 and above, Career status, and at least one year with UC Davis
- To submit your application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GMP2018Mentor
- Judy Isaman, Senior Training Analyst | email@example.com | 916-734-2542