The Collective Bargaining Unit provides direction and advisory services to campus management in administration of collective bargaining agreements and the State Higher Education Employee Relations Act.
This group represents the interests of UC Davis during contract negotiations and provides interpretive services for contracts and institutional matters raised by exclusive and non-exclusive employee representatives. Read more about Higher Education Employee Relations Act (HEERA).
We provide news, information sources and answers to commonly asked questions relating to following collective bargaining topics:
- Background of Collective Bargaining
- Employee Representation
- Union Membership Dues
- Union Information Requests
- Union Organizing
- Union Stewards
- Weingarten Rights
- Collective Bargaining Glossary of Terms (PDF)
- Labor Relations News
- UCD Policies and Contracts
- The Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) is a quasi-judicial administrative agency charged with administering the collective bargaining statutes covering employees of University of California.
- UCOP Office of Labor Relations maintains a comprehensive site containing current news, background information, historical review, information about the representation election process, collective bargaining status reports and answers to frequently asked questions.
If you need additional help, please contact Employee & Labor Relations at 530-754-8892.