UC Davis Health provides financial incentive to recognize eligible, non-represented staff and managers for their contributions toward improving lives and transforming health care.
Non-represented employees meeting the following requirements are eligible:
- Hired before Jan. 1, 2020
- Current on all mandatory training
- Received fully achieved expectations, or above, in last performance evaluation
- On active pay status and in a non-represented position at payout, with limited exceptions.
Set CEMRP2 Objectives by Friday, Feb. 14
for FY 2019-20 plan year
Managers are asked to:
- Enter individual objectives via UCPath ePerformance
Establish three goals that align with institutional objectives and have quantifiable outcomes as the metrics (objective and stretch).
- Establish Division/Department objectives
- Complete the Department Objectives worksheet (.xlsx)
- Guide for Establishing Division/Department Objectives (.pdf)
- Review goals proposed and submitted by their employees