Local and national organizations that advocate for LGBTQIA rights and support those who have experienced discrimination:
- Community United Against Violence (CUAV)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Human Rights Campaign (Publications and Resources)
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Sacramento LGBT Community Center
Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP) offers confidential, cost-free assessment, counseling, consultation and referral services to all UC Davis Health System faculty, staff, and their family members. Whether the problem is work-related, personal, career or relationship focused, ASAP can assist you in evaluating and resolving the problem.
You can call ASAP at 916-734-2727 for an appointment.