Davis Campus Staff Experience Survey results can now be accessed via the Glint survey dashboard
In October 2020, over 4,500 Davis campus staff participated in the inaugural Staff Experience Survey. Since then we’ve been taking steady and deliberate actions to make UC Davis an even better place to work.
- Read more about efforts to improve the staff experience, and take your own actions before the Staff Experience Survey returns in March 2022.
Results at a Glance
Overall Strengths at UC Davis:
- Purpose: The work that I do at UC Davis is meaningful to me.
- Role: My role is an excellent fit with my strengths.
- Resources: I have the resources I need to do my job well (e.g. tools, technology, support).
Areas UC Davis is Committed to Improving:
- Action Taking: I believe meaningful action will be taken as a result of this survey.
- Decision Making: Overall, I am satisfied with how decisions are made at UC Davis.
- Equal Opportunity: Regardless of background, everyone at UC Davis has an equal opportunity to succeed.
Resources to Boost Engagement
Training and toolkits are designed to help supervisors and managers interpret the engagement data and act upon feedback from your teams.
For questions or more information: email@example.com