Davis Campus Staff Experience Survey results can now be accessed via the Glint survey dashboard
- Webinars for managers/supervisors – we have scheduled three sessions that managers can choose from to attend and prepare themselves for accessing/reviewing their survey information; share the information with their teams and solicit input for taking action on 1-3 improvement areas that are important to their teams.
Register for a training session now
Results at a Glance
Overall Strengths at UC Davis:
- Purpose: The work that I do at UC Davis is meaningful to me.
- Role: My role is an excellent fit with my strengths.
- Resources: I have the resources I need to do my job well (e.g. tools, technology, support).
Areas UC Davis is Committed to Improving:
- Action Taking: I believe meaningful action will be taken as a result of this survey.
- Decision Making: Overall, I am satisfied with how decisions are made at UC Davis.
- Equal Opportunity: Regardless of background, everyone at UC Davis has an equal opportunity to succeed.
Timeline: Where We Are Now
Resources to Boost Engagement
Training and toolkits are designed to help supervisors and managers interpret the engagement data and act upon feedback from your teams.
Training Page Link - hr.ucdavis.edu/staff-experience-survey/training
For questions or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org