The School at Work (SAW) Program at UC Davis Health is currently accepting applications through June 3, 2018
This program is ideal for entry-level career, non-probationary employees interested in advancing within a healthcare environment.
To successfully graduate, participants must complete the full six-month program. The program consists of weekly class sessions (2.5 hours per week) where participants are led by a coach-facilitator through interactive exercises, discussions and computer based course work. Participants also invest an additional two to four hours per week of self-study during non-working hours.
- Visit the School at Work (SAW) Program page for more information
- Please direct all questions to Judyth Isaman, Sr. Training Analyst | email@example.com
Application | Date | Time | Location
- School At Work (SAW) Application (PDF) and Class Calendar (PDF)
- The SAW application period is from May 8 through June 3, 2018.
- A mandatory pre-assessment for all applicants will be held on June 19 at Ticon lll, HR Classroom #2400.
- Applicants will be notified of their participation by July 3.
- Sessions begin July 12 and conclude December 19.
- Classes are held once a week from 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at Ticon lll, HR Classroom #2400.
- SAW Graduation ceremony to be held on January 9, 2019 at the MIND Auditorium.