The SSO is continuing to process employee ID cards and retiree cards remotely. At this time there is no in-person processing or walk-in service.
To request an ID please send an email to employeeID@ucdavis.edu. Please include ALL of the following information with your request:
- A professional photo in a (.jpeg file) format. The photo should be taken in front of a background that is white or off-white.
- Your UC Path employee ID number. (This is an 8 digit number and is not the Kerberos login.)
- Your full legal name. Only legal names can be placed on cards.
- If you are a retiree, we require proof of retirement.
- Your department name.
- Your department’s campus mailing address. (Even if your department is not receiving regular campus mail deliveries, all mail is still being held at mail division for pick up.)
- Your supervisor’s name.
We are not able to mail cards to home addresses due to security reasons as this is a legal form of identification. All cards will be placed in campus mail and sent to the department supervisor to be passed along to the employee.