Working together to support a diverse workforce
UC Davis is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment that values the unique contributions of all university employees and aspires to our Principles of Community.
We aim to establish a vibrant community that promotes a sense of belonging for all members of UC Davis. We continually seek to improve our demographic diversity, promote inclusive excellence for all our employees, and provide an environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, exploitation and intimidation.
In order to achieve our goals, we offer a number of employee resource groups, professional development opportunities and educational resources for our staff.
Employee Resource Groups
- African American Faculty and Staff Association (AAFSA)
- Chancellor's Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual Issues
- Disabilities Issues Administrative Advisory Committee (DIAAC)
- Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA)
- Latino Staff and Faculty Association (LSFA)
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (NAFSA)
- Administrative Management Group (ADMAN)
- Status of Women at Davis Administrative Advisory Committee (SWADAAC)
- Veteran Constituency Group
UC Davis Health