You served your country. You serve the university. Now, let us serve you.
UC Davis supports its military community, including Veterans, dependents, and family members of military personnel. We also work to improve outreach to the Veteran community, in hopes of recruiting and cultivating their unique leadership skills and diverse perspectives at UC Davis. Please browse our Veteran staff resources so that we can better serve you.
- Self-identify your veteran status via UCPath – Employees are asked to self-identify their protected veteran status to help us measure the effectiveness of outreach and recruitment efforts. The response you provide will not be used as the basis for any employment decision affecting you.
- Contact – Please direct any questions related to veteran staff recruitment to:
Manager, Leadership Recruitment & Diversity Services
firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-734 4178.
- Veterans Resources at UC Davis and UC Davis Health
- → UC Davis Health Veteran Employee Association
Join a group of UC Davis Health veterans as they foster unity and advocate on behalf of veteran staff, faculty and students in an effort to increase the presence, visibility and advocacy.
Chair: Jim Marchetti | 916-703-2949
→ UC Davis Veteran Constituency Group
The Veteran Constituency Group at the Davis campus works to bring about a broad-based awareness, promote a shared environment of sensitivity and understanding, and encourage advancement.
Chair: Katherine Stoddard | 530-752-4676
→ UC Davis Veterans Success Center
The Veterans Success Center (VSC) is a spacious and active center where student veterans, dependents and service members can study, meet, or just relax between classes. They also offer courses to help veterans adjust to classroom rigor and sharpen their study skills.
→ Veterans Education Benefit for UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education
Learn how you can use your veterans education benefits to help pay for courses at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education.
→ UC Davis Military Alumni Network
The UC Davis Military Network serves as a resource to veterans and those currently serving. To get involved by attending an upcoming event and connecting with other members.
- State and Federal Resources
- • CalVet Resource Book
• CA Department of Veterans Affairs (Cal VET)
• Veteran Benefits Education Service Toll Free Number, 1-888-442-4551
• County of Sacramento Veterans Services
• Veteran Affairs Northern California Health Care System
• U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs 1-800-827-1000
• Veteran Services
Announcements & Events