2020-21 Salary Administration Guidelines for Policy-Covered (Non-Represented) Staff
UC Davis Health
In a letter to the UC Community, May 18, 2020; President Napolitano announced a systemwide freeze on salaries for non-represented employees for the 2020-21 fiscal year.
The following guidelines support the implementation of President Napolitano’s announcement and are applicable to the non-represented staff at UC Davis Health effective July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021:
- The 2020-21 annual merit program for non-represented staff is discontinued
- No exceptions
- The equity program is continued with adjustments, and is subject to additional level of HR approval
- Equity program applicable to address supervisor salary compression, recruitment/retention of critical positions and in compliance with UC policy.
- Additional level of HR approval required for all equity actions
- Upward reclassifications continue, and are subject to additional level of HR approval
- Additional level of HR approval required for adjustments greater than 10%
- Stipends continue, and are subject to additional level of HR approval
- Additional level of HR approval required for stipends greater than 10%
- The 2019-20 CEMRP Program at UC Davis Health is confirmed, with pay outs anticipated in Fall, 2020.
Please note, performance appraisals should be completed by September 18, 2020 to meet processing times.
- The 2020-21 CEMRP Program is subject to UCOP confirmation
The Compensation Manager will obtain the additional level of HR approval from Executive Director, Talent and Rewards, as necessary.