From online FAQs to interactive webinars, you have many options for information and support during Open Enrollment.
- Watch a demonstration, which will give you a step-by-step insight on how to enroll on UCPath.
- UCPath enrollment FAQs: For answers to top questions about enrolling in benefits through UCPath
- Interactive webinars: Register for an interactive webinar to learn more about your choices this year and how to enroll on UCPath. Webinar dates and times:
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, 9 to 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 12 to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- Guide to Enrolling in Benefits: This comprehensive guide walks you through the enrollment process from start to finish.
Highlights of this year’s Open Enrollment include moderate changes in premiums for UC’s medical plans (with some members even seeing decreases) and a couple of important medical plan changes — the termination of Western Health Advantage and a new drug formulary for CORE, UC Care and UC Health Savings Plan.
Open Enrollment is also your opportunity to enroll in UC’s new Supplemental Health Plans, with coverage that complements your medical and disability plans. Make sure to read your Open Enrollment booklet and visit the website to learn all about your choices for this year.
Even if you’re happy with your benefits and don’t plan to make a change, make time for a few important steps:
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA). Your other benefits will continue if you don’t take action, but you must re-enroll each year to continue your FSA.
- Review all of your plan options to make sure you’re still enrolled in the best benefits for you and your family.
- While you’re signed in to UCPath, make sure your personal information is up-to-date and complete.
Until the end of Open Enrollment (at 5 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 26), you can sign into your UCPath account as often as once a day to make changes.
- Right after you submit your benefits elections, you’ll receive an email confirming your choices. You’ll receive a final confirmation statement in December, after UCPath has processed final Open Enrollment changes.
- Submit and inquiry to the UCPath Center
- Call a UCPath Center associate at 855‐982‐7284, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (PST), Monday–Friday.