Changes to UC benefits and retirement savings plan rules are designed to provide relief to employees.
Loans and Withdrawals from UC Retirement Savings Program
If you or a dependent experience financial consequences due to the COVID pandemic, or are diagnosed with COVID-19, you can withdraw money from employer-sponsored retirement savings plans without customary penalties.
- Eligible retirement plans
- Withdrawal and loan limits
- Financial consequences (quarantine, reduced hours, childcare need, others)
Make Changes to Benefits Plan Coverage
Until Oct. 28, just before Open Enrollment, employees and non-Medicare retirees have flexibility to make changes (including enrolling or canceling) to:
- Medical plan
- Health Flexible Spending Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)