Evolving into the New Normal of Work-life Recorded Webinar
Child Care Overview Recorded Webinar
Taking Care of Yourself with ASAP Recorded Webinar
Other recommended videos for Child Care during COVID
- Three Steps to Manage Work, Life, and Kids--CNN Segment and article discussing how to talk with your manager about your needs during COVID.
- Watch an on-demand overview of the Bright Horizons Back-up Care and Additional Family Supports program available to most UC Davis employees
- Watch a video on how to set up an account and post jobs on Handshake https://www.powtoon.com/c/cn8zrifrotP/1/m.
- Fall 2020
- Special COVID communication: Vacation Edition
- Special COVID communication: Parents Edition
- Summer 2020
- Spring 2020
- Winter 2020
- Fall 2019
WorkLife for Managers and Supervisors Newsletters
Breastfeeding Support Program Newsletters
- Yoga Stretches for Neck Pain and Text Neck: 15-minute office break-time stretching video.
- 20 minute Resistance Band Workout: Keep a band in your office for more productive breaks.
- Chair Workout for Legs: 10-minutes workout for leg.
- Late Sleeper? Blame your genes
- The Best Free Yoga Videos for Beginners
- Guided Awe Walk Meditation: Refocus and relax in just 4 minutes.
- Introduction to Shinrin-Yoku: Learn about the art of Japanese Forest Bathing in 2.5 minutes.
- Is Your Workplace Killing You? Jeffrey Pfeffer, Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Work, Family & Health Network: A Better Way to Work: Findings from a pilot study.
Ted Talks: (Under 20 Minutes Each):
- Why we all Need to Practice Emotional First Aid: Why we should practice emotional hygiene.
- Tiny Habits: Behavior change starts with baby steps
- How to Make Work-Life Balance Work: 10 minutes from Nigel Marsh
- How to Live to Be 100+: Dan Buettner's study of Blue Zones
- The Surprising Science of Happiness: Dan Gilbert
- Can We "Have it All"?: Anne-Marie Slaughter
UC Learning Management System:
Cut and paste name in search box
- Achieve Productivity in your Personal Life (20 minutes)
- Avoid Procrastination by Getting Organized Instead (22 minutes)
- Developing Character for Perseverance and Resilience (60 minutes)
- Essentials of Anger Management (24 minutes)
- Prioritizing Personal and Professional Responsibilities (6 minutes)
- Staying Balanced in a Shifting World (15 minutes)
- Take a Deep Breath and Manage your Stress (22 minutes)
- Telecommuting Basics: Maximizing Productivity as a Remote Employee (60 minutes)
LMS Manager-specific videos:
- Creating and Maintaining a Positive Work Environment (60 minutes)
- Employee Exhaustion: Managing a Well-balanced Workload (6 minutes)
- Managing Workplace Stress (6 minutes)
- U Penn Wharton School of Business - Work and Life Weekly Podcasts with Stew Friedman