The SSO maintains timesheet information in the UC Davis Time Reporting System (TRS).
TRS Timesheet Information:
- Timesheets are automatically generated based on unit participation and PPS appointment.
- Generally, it takes approximately 7-10 business days, after the date of hire, or PPS change, for a TRS timesheet to be available for use. During this time, it may be necessary for an employee to use a paper timesheet.
- All TRS timesheets require a primary and back up supervisor. Depending on the employee bargaining unit, some timesheets may require a work schedule.
TRS Service Provided by SSO Payroll:
- Set up and maintain supervisor, schedule and compensatory information.
- Return timesheets to supervisor.
- Supervisor changes.
- Inquiries regarding supervisor or employee access to TRS time sheets.
- Escalate TRS technical issues to the TRS Help Desk and facilitate resolution.
- For additional information, please review the information on the TRS website.
If you use a timekeeping system other than TRS, please check with your supervisor or departmental business manager regarding updates.
To Request Service:
To request a schedule or supervisor change in TRS, or to have a timesheet returned to the supervisor, please log into the AggieService Community Portal. Select Submit a Case, select the Payroll topic and complete the Timesheet Changes request.
Submit Paper Timesheet
- To submit a paper timesheet:
- Log into the AggieService Community Portal.
- Click Submit a Case, select the Payroll topic and then the Timesheet Changes request.
- Attach the completed paper timesheet to the request.
- Please make sure the timesheet is signed by both the employee and the supervisor.
Another option is email the completed, signed timesheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.