Funding or Home Department Code Changes

SSO Payroll provides services for departments who wish to update an employee funding source (FAU) or home department code in the Payroll System (PPS).

To submit a request for processing:

From the AggieService Community Portal, select and complete the Funding Changes/Payments request. If the changes are for more than one employee or the employee has more than two funding splits, please attach a spreadsheet.

If the request is for a set up of a NEW or previously unused home department code:

  • Please be sure to re-associate all applicable funding in Kuali with the new home department code prior to submitting your request.
  • Keep in mind there are additional steps to set up a new home department code
  • Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing