This class will address all things related to academic governance.
- The difference between Graduate Studies and Graduate Council
- How degree programs get reviewed
- How degree requirements get updated
- How brand-new degree programs get created
- How student disqualification appeals get decided
- And how the program-specific portion of GPFA funding gets allocated.
By understanding these processes, you will be armed with the knowledge to better serve your students and faculty as they navigate through this terrain.
Date | Time | Location
November 12, 2020
May 13, 2021
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.