This experiential learning program provides participants with an understanding of the fundamental concepts and organizational benefits of effective change management.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organizational outcomes
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the interconnection between change leadership, change management and project management outcomes
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organizational change
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Identify resistance to change and understand tactics to address resistance
Date | Time | Location
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.