Your start to becoming a supervisor or lead at UC Davis.
This series uses a blended learning approach combining instructor led and e-learning courses. You will work on your individual development plan as you transition from an individual contributor role, to one of supervisor. The online courses in the series can be taken at any time but the instructor led courses must be taken in order.
Participants who complete all nine classes in this series will receive a certificate of completion.
- Introduction to Supervision
- Living the Principles of Community (eCourse)
- UC Performance Management Overview (eCourse)
- Delegation Essentials: An Introduction to Delegating (eCourse)
- Next Steps to Supervision (Last class in the series)
Performance Management Track
Employee and Labor Relations Track
Risk Management Track
- Workplace Violence Prevention (eCourse)