Your start to becoming a supervisor or lead at UC Davis.
This series uses a blended learning approach combining instructor-led and e-learning courses. You will work on your individual development plan as you transition from an individual contributor role, to one of supervisor. The online courses in the series can be taken at any time but the instructor-led courses must be taken in order.
Participants who complete all eight classes in this series will receive a certificate of completion.
- Introduction to Supervision (instructor-led training)
- Living the Principles of Community (eCourse)
- UC Performance Management: Performance Management Overview (eCourse)
- UC Performance Management: Giving and Receiving Feedback (eCourse)
- UC Performance Management: Coaching for Performance (eCourse)
- Taking Your Team to the Next Level with Delegation (eCourse)
- Resolving Workplace Conflict (eCourse)
- Next Steps to Supervision (Last class in the series--instructor-led training)