UC Davis and UC Davis Health are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.
The university is strongly opposed to harassment, discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual violence and hate and bias. Such behavior is prohibited both by law and by university policy.
The university will take whatever action may be needed to prevent, correct, and if necessary, discipline behavior that violates this policy. The law and UC Davis policy also prohibit retaliation against an individual who has brought a complaint of sexual harassment or taken part in an investigation or hearing.
HDAPP Can Help
The Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) supports the university's commitment to a harassment and discrimination-free work environment by:
- preventing harassment and discrimination from occurring at UC Davis, UC Davis Health, and ANR by educating the campus communities about the issues.
- assisting individuals and campus units to resolve conflicts and complaints related to harassment, discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual violence and hate and bias.
- serving as the central office for receiving reports and maintaining records of these types of complaints.
Resources and procedures for responding to instances of discrimination or harassment:
- Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program webpage
- Report Harassment and Discrimination