The Application Process
Thank you for your interest in employment at UC Davis Health! The online job search allows interested candidates to search and apply to open health, executive, and staff positions. This information provides an overview of our application process and includes guides that will help prepare you during the online process.
New candidates will need to register online to apply for open positions. We recommend using Internet Explorer version 7 or greater when applying.
Current UC Davis Health Employees
For UC Davis Health employees interested in other positions, please use your PeopleSoft account to view and apply for jobs. We recommend using Internet Explorer version 7 or greater when applying.
Below is a list of general job statuses and what they mean:
- 020-Applied - The position is open for applications
- 050-Route - Selected applicants have been routed for consideration
- 060-Interview - Selected applicants have been invited for an interview
- 070-Offer - The position has a pending offer
- 080-Ready to Hire - The position has an accepted offer
- 100-Hold - The position has been placed on hold
- 110-Filled/Closed - The position has been filled
- 120-Cancelled - The position has been cancelled
- 200-Withdraw - The position has been withdrawn
Accessibility for Applicants Who Require Accommodation
UC Davis is committed to ensuring our job application websites are accessible to any and all users, which includes ensuring our websites can be accessed using screen reader technology by individuals who are blind or visually impaired. If you have comments regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.