UC Davis offers innovative programs and policies that helps balance work-life and cultivates a culture of wellness.
We work to maximize the potential of each individual on campus. Engaging in these resources can help support you year-round and through the changing stages of your life and career.
How do we define a life well-lived?
After surveying people in more than 150 countries, partnering with leading economists, psychologists, sociologists and physicians for several years, Gallup News has uncovered five distinct factors of wellbeing that transcend countries and cultures:
- Career Wellbeing: how you occupy your time - or simply liking what you do every day
- Social Wellbeing: having strong relationships and love in your life
- Financial Wellbeing: effectively managing your economic life
- Physical Wellbeing: having good health and enough energy to get things done on a daily basis
- Community Wellbeing: the sense of engagement you have with the area where you live