Presentations for Retirees
Retiree Presentation Schedule Fall 2016 [PDF format]
UC Retiree Medical Plans for 2017
- PowerPoint slides [PDF format]
- Related document: More on UC Medical Plans [PDF format]
- Note for Medicare retirees in Davis: Sutter primary care physicians in Davis are not currently accepting new Medicare patients. This means that UC High Option and UC Medicare PPO members who have not seen Sutter doctors before, and who want Sutter for primary care, may need to choose a Sutter doctor in another town. Alternately, members of those plans could choose a non-Sutter doctor in Davis for primary care, but still access Sutter specialists in Davis. (Some Sutter primary care doctors in Davis are still taking new Health Net Seniority Plus patients.)
- Related site: Use the UC Medical Plan Chooser to price and compare retiree medical plans; the Chooser also reports medical plan availability by zip code.
- The 2017 Retiree Premium Estimator is an Excel spreadsheet that calculates UC retiree medical and dental plan premiums for those who get less than 100% of the UC contribution. Don't have Microsoft Excel? Download a free viewer here.