Our goal at UC Davis is to compensate staff members as close to comparable labor market salaries as possible. With this in mind, among other services, the Compensation Services division reviews position description classifications to ensure that employees are appropriately compensated for the work they perform.
Compensation Services establishes and maintains guidelines that are used in conjunction with the classification specifications to define and clarify compensable factors. To view our current guidelines please choose from the list below.
- "_____" Assistant IV Supplemental Guidelines
- Acting and Interim Appointment Guidelines
- Administrative Specialist Guidelines
- Animal Health Technician III Guidelines
- Lead Worker Guideline
- Salary Administration Policies/Guidelines
- Senior Mail Processor Supplemental Guidelines
- Staff Research Associates Guidelines
- Student Affairs Officers Guidelines
- Supervisor Guidelines
- UC Davis Classification Review Guideline April 2010