Retirement Counseling Services based in Oakland
On January 2, 2014, the Davis Campus and UCDHS Benefits Offices began a partnership with the Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) at the Office of the President in Oakland to assist employees in transitioning to the next important phase of their lives - Retirement.
For those approaching retirement, the Retirement Administration Service Center now assists employees in making a smooth transition from Esteemed Employee to Respected Retiree. The RASC provides all retirement-related counseling and processing for UCD and UCDHS faculty and staff. Services the RASC provided include:
- Pre-retirement planning, retirement counseling and election;
- General UCRP inquiries;
- Buyback inquiries and processing;
- UCRP service credit inquiries;
- Transitioning from UC Disability Income to Service Retirement;
- Post-retirement service credit adjustments;
- Support to separated employees trying to access retirement savings or CAP balances
The Davis Campus and UCDHS Benefits Offices continue to provide all counseling for UCRP Disability Income, layoff inquiries, death reports and survivor benefit counseling, New Employee Orientation, and Open Enrollment.
When you are ready to discuss your retirement preparations, contact the Retirement Administration Service Center to speak to a Specialist: 1-800-888-UCOP (8267) or you can access assistance on line through a web form at:http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/contacts/csform.html.