The Shared Services Center’s 2015-2016 annual report showcases the significant improvements made to the organization over the past year.
The annual report covers twelve months’ worth of changes and progress, including these accomplishments:
- Completed more than 90,000 requests – an 11 percent increase from the previous year
- Opened satellite space on core campus to serve new student employees
- Executed a Finance Team redesign to better support clients and build relationships
- Hosted a first-ever campus-wide Open House event
- Completed an upgrade to case management with minimal disruption to clients and staff