This program offers experiential leadership development for employees classified as supervisors or above.
Program candidates should demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong personal initiative
- Supervisory and leadership potential
- Ability to work well within a diverse group
Candidates must commit to attend all eight mandatory bi-weekly sessions. These eight bi-weekly sessions are held from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the 2018 Coro Leadership Academy Application for dates and times.
Outcomes from the Coro Leadership Academy include:
- Enhanced leadership abilities particularly in the areas of interpersonal communication
- Analysis of resources and systems
- Effective facilitation of groups and understanding of group dynamics
- Skills to initiate innovations across all levels of the university
- Cohesive networks with other leaders at UC Davis Health
Contact UC Davis Health Training and Development at HS-T-D@ucdavis.edu