This program offers experiential leadership development for employees classified as supervisors or above.
Program candidates should demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong personal initiative
- Supervisory and leadership potential
- Ability to work well within a diverse group
Outcomes from the Coro Leadership Academy include:
- Enhanced leadership abilities particularly in the areas of interpersonal communication
- Analysis of resources and systems
- Effective facilitation of groups and understanding of group dynamics
- Skills to initiate innovations across all levels of the university
- Cohesive networks with other leaders at UC Davis Health
Contact UC Davis Health Training and Development at HS-T-D@ucdavis.edu.