This program is designed to assess the management skills of high potential, early career supervisors, managers, and professionals for future leadership opportunities.
The program is designed to assess the management skills of high potential, early career supervisors, managers, and professionals for future leadership opportunities at the University of California. This integrated MSAP program will include participants from the entire UC system. The Spring 2020 program is cancelled and participants will plan to attend the Fall 2020 program at the UCLA Conference Center in Lake Arrowhead.
Applicants must have one or more years of service at UC (past probation, career status) as of the application deadline. Supervisor support is essential to the success of MSAP.
Highest priority will be given to individuals with:
- Demonstrated management career path (through education and/or experience)
- One to five years of experience supervising or managing people or projects
- One to five years in current job
- Title and Pay Plan: “__” Assistant III Supervisor, equivalent, or above
The program cost of $1,525 (including all program materials and room and board for three days and two nights) will be covered by UC Davis Human Resources. Your department will only fund transportation or other related travel costs.
UC Davis MSAP Campus Coordinator:
- Carmen Soriano 530-752-3700 email@example.com