Participants will learn how to create or modify complex business documents as well as how to use customized Word efficiency tools.
Upon successful completion of this course, Participants will be able to:
- Manage lists
- Customize tables and charts
- Customize formatting with styles and themes
- Customize styles for document elements
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Perform mail merges
- Use macros to automate common tasks
Date | Time | Location
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.