Participants will learn how to maintain data integrity, handle complex queries, forms, and reports and share data between Access and other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, Participants will be able to:
- Modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity
- Retrieve data from tables using joins
- Create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries
- Enhance the capabilities of a form
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts
- Share Access data across other applications
Note: This is a two-day course.
Date | Time | Location
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.