Participants will learn how to design and create new databases, tables, and relationships, create, maintain and locate records and produce reports.
Upon successful completion of this course, Participants will be able to:
- Examine basic database concepts
- Navigate the Access 2016 environment
- Design a simple database
- Build a new database with related tables
- Manage the data in a table
- Query a database using different methods
- Design forms
- Generate reports
Note: This is a two-day course.
February 2 and February 3, 2021
April 21 and April 22, 2021
June 8 and June 9, 2021