Participants will learn how to design and create new databases, tables, and relationships, create, maintain and locate records and produce reports.
Upon successful completion of this course, Participants will be able to:
- Examine basic database concepts
- Navigate the Access 2016 environment
- Design a simple database
- Build a new database with related tables
- Manage the data in a table
- Query a database using different methods
- Design forms
- Generate reports
Note: This is a two-day course.
Date | Time | Location
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.