Participants will focus on the basic requirements necessary for international students to stay in legal immigration status while attending UC Davis.
This course is intended for all advisors who work with undergraduate international students.
By the end of the course, participants will have reviewed:
- The responsibilities of F-1 and J-1 students to maintain their immigration status;
- Situations in which to refer students to SISS;
- Issues related to enrollment, employment and student status;
- Overview functions of the IGlobal;
- Most common international student issues.
*If you have any questions, please reach out to Services for International Students and Scholars at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date | Time | Location
March 1, 2023
Virtual Instructor-Led Training