This course provides basic information on copyright law and policies related to teaching and research, and how they affect typical needs of our university community.
You won't leave as a copyright lawyer, but you will have a better sense of how copyrights work here at UC Davis.
- What is copyright? How is it different from patents and trademark?
- Who owns copyrights at UC Davis?
- How does one get a copyright?
- When and how can one use copyright-protected material belonging to someone else?
- If there's no money involved, does it really matter?
- How does the Internet affect copyright?
Date | Time | Location
August 8, 2018
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.