This course walks you through what is happening in the Sponsored Programs Office, and what to do when the accepted agreement arrives in your office.
Once a sponsor elects to fund a proposal, the review, negotiation and award acceptance process begins. This class will provide you with an overview of the award process at UC Davis. After completing this class, you should:
- Know the award lifecycle,
- Be able to identify important award information,
- Know the offices responsible for specific award agreement types,
- Know the advance account process and
- Be able to identify problematic and unacceptable award terms and conditions.