Performance Management Overview is the first course in the eight-part UC Performance Management Series.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define the categories of UC People Management competencies.
- Identify which individual competencies fit into which categories of competency in the UC People Management competencies.
- Identify the four major distinguishing features of the UC Performance Management Cycle.
- Define the parts of the Performance Management Cycle, and associate specific activities and questions with each part of the cycle.
- Recognize the reasons a formal performance management process is valuable to people managers.