How do you keep learners' attention when their worlds are filled with distractions? Using engagement best practices, including leading discussions, brainstorming, and delivering instruction, is critical to training success. Together we will explore how to keep learners engaged, active, and eager to implement your training objectives.
After your active participation in this half-day class, you will be able to:
- Identify methods to prepare learners for the virtual environment.
- Use virtual engagement tools including – annotation, white board, breakout rooms, share screen, polling, and more.
- Choose activities for interaction and learning.
- Create a virtual engagement activity using templates.
- Practice presentation techniques to engage learners.
Dates | Times | Locations
April 5, 2022
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Virtual Instructor-Lead Training