In this interactive session, you will explore the foundational elements necessary for learners to transfer training to the workplace and help you transition from subject matter expert to trainer.
Effectively training people is more than putting together a PowerPoint presentation. Today's trainers need to target their learner's needs, manage a diverse classroom, and use a variety of training methods.
After your active participation in this two-day class, you will be able to:
- Design interactive, engaging training.
- List six ways to help learners master new skills.
- Identify multiple training methods to engage learners.
- Select activities for learning transfer.
- Identify appropriate visual aids for a training program.
- Manage difficult situations and behaviors in the classroom setting.
Dates | Times | Locations
April 22, 2020—Day One
Hamilton Room, Heitman Staff Learning Center
April 29, 2020—Day Two
Ticon III, UC Davis Health
This is a two-day class. Attendance is required on both days. Lunch will be provided both days.