This interactive workshop will teach you how to overcome your fear of public speaking, gain confidence, and connect with an audience/listener.
Want to learn how to be a great public speaker? Look no further! Learn to conduct engaging, informative, and interactive presentations to audiences large and small. Discover tips to improve your oral and nonverbal communication styles, inspire and motivate participants, and exude confidence and enthusiasm while establishing credibility. Whether conducting training, orientations, group meetings, interviews, or one-on-one discussions, this session will help you become a more dynamic speaker. Practice and coaching feedback will be provided.
- Discover tips to improve oral and nonverbal communication styles
- Learn how to engage the audience
- Increase speaking confidence
- Learn how to prepare and deliver presentations of different types, lengths, and targeted to different audiences
- Learn how to deal with speaking snafus that may arise
Date | Time | Location
January 10, 2019
Hamilton Classroom, Heitman Staff Learning Center
No future dates listed? No worries! Express interest by clicking the “Register” button to access the course in the UC Learning Center, then click, “REGISTER” again. Click on “Express Interest” at the top left hand corner of activity page to receive notification when new dates are scheduled.